Welcome to Day FOUR of our Stencil Scavenger Hunt. (A REVIEW OF THE RULES IS AT THE END OF THIS POST.)
All the stencils used are from STENCIL GIRL!
Here's the artwork for Day Four!
Maybe you can already pick out 3 of the stencils I used. But there's a fourth...
I started my page with this beautiful stencil:
Then I added this one:
I used a home-made silhouette to mask off part of the page, and then covered most of the rest of it with yellow paint and another stencil. (I will be teaching a class on using stencils and silhouettes at the Ink Pad in NY on April 5!)
So - four stencils used in this page - all from Stencil Girl. Can you name three of them? Here's a review of the rules:
- I am using my stencils, and some of the gorgeous stencils from other Stencil Girl artists.
- Each day, I will post a finished page, plus some step out photos.
- I will not tell you which stencils I used.
- To play, YOU have to go to the Stencil Girl website and figure out which stencils I used.
- Once you know, EMAIL ME at jessicabethsporn (at) gmail (dot) com instead of commenting. (Of course feel free to leave a comment to say hi!) Why? Because if you comment, then EVERYONE will know the answer! You have until 9AM EST the following day to email me.
- I will compile all the correct comments each day, and put the names into a hat and pick a random winner. That means seven people will win stencils. The more days you play, the more chances you will have to win!
- The winner will receive one of the stencils used in that day's design.
- I will announce all the winners and the stencils they won after Day 7!
INSTEAD, EMAIL ME AT JESSICABETHSPORN (AT) GMAIL (DOT) COM with your three best guesses.
I look forward to hearing from you!