More of the chickies. This time strutting phrases of wisdom I have heard or overheard:
- Labor is a craft, but relaxing is an art.
- Sometimes the most important thing to hear is what isn't being said.
- We have two ears and one mouth so that we will listen more than speak.
- Instant gratification takes too long!
- Procrastinate now, don't put it off 'til later.
- Resist temptation, unless you can't.
- You can never go wrong with black, except for sometimes.
- You can't chew with someone else's teeth.
- Just because it's worth saying doesn't mean it's worth repeating.
- You can't ride two horses with one behind.
- A half-truth is a whole lie.
Thank you for visiting! If you are so moved, please leave a comment. Hearing from you means the world to me.